Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name::||Air Screwdriver||Square Driver::||1/4"|
|Free Speed::||1800 RPM||Net Weight::||1.2 Kgs|
Durable 1/4" Hammer Impact Screwdriver Adjustable Clutch Hand Operation
The air torque screwdriver is widely used for assembly requiring higher levels of torque. These tools are commonly used in automotive, aerospace and marine manufacturing. Pneumatic tools require a constant pressurized air source. Torque for this type of torque screwdriver ranges from 1.5 in lb (0.17Nm) to 265 in lb (30Nm), and speeds range from 800 to 2600 RPM. These tools must be near their compressed air source, not a problem in manufacturing but less suitable for general maintenance.
1. Durable and light weight die cast aluminium body.
2. Variable speed throttle for easy start.
3. Convenient one hand operation with side mounted F/R lever.
4. Suitable for screw 6.0mm in max.
5. Ideal for tire changing and general assembling work and other workshop applications.
|Material:||Aluminum & Steel Construction|
|Free Speed RPM:||1800|
|Max Torque:||365 In-lb|
|Overall Length||210 mm|
|Net Weight:||2.6 Lbs|
|Air Inlet (PT):||1/4"|
|Average Air Consumption:||6 cfm|
|Recommended Air Pressure:||90 PSI|
|Package:||1 pc/white box|
|package Size:||24.5*24.5*32 cm|
|Quantity:||10 pcs a carton|
|Net Weight:||12 Kgs|
|Gross Weight:||13 Kgs|
|Price Term:||FOB NINGBO/SHANGHAI, CIF,EXW|