Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name::||Air Brad Nailer||Model::||XY2-109|
|Material::||Aluminum Construction||Length Of Nail::||10-50 Mm|
|Colour::||Silver Or Purple||Capacity::||100 Pcs|
Impact Resistance Air Battery Powered Brad Nailer For Crown Molding 18 Gauge
An air brad nailer is a type of tool used to drive nails into wood or some other kind of material. It is driven by compressed air, highly flammable gases such as butane or propane, or for powed actuated tools, a small explosive charge. Nail guns have in many ways replaced hammers as tools of chioce among builders.
Features and Benefits of Air Brad Nailer:
1. High-Speed Industrial Engine built for high speed production.
2. Hardened Steel Adjustable Exhaust for extreme durability.
3. Moderate Serration Tip designed to slide on sheathing yet still grip for toe-nailing.
4. Adjustable Break-Away Canister for impact resistance and added durability.
|Name:||Air Brad Nailer|
|Length of Nail:||10-50 mm|
|Operation Pressure:||0.4-0.7 Mpa|
|Accessories:||Two Hex Wrench, Lubricating Oil|
|Package:||1 pc/blow case|
|package Size:||56*42*27 cm|
|Quantity:||30 pcs a carton|
|Net Weight:||20 Kgs|
|Gross Weight:||21 Kgs|
|Price Term:||FOB NINGBO/SHANGHAI, CIF,EXW|
1. Q: Can you send us samples?
A: We are pleased to send you the sample to test the quality and market.
2. Q: About your products, could you do it OEM?
A: Yes, OEM is workable for us, but with MOQ.
3. Q: Have you guarantee for your products?
A: Normally we provide one year guarantee.
4. Q: Do you also provide spare parts of pneumatic tools?
A: Yes, the spare parts will be provided in the wrench kits.
5. Q: For the product, could you spray other color of painting?
A: Yes, color can be customized but with MOQ.
6. Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It usually takes about 30 working days to produce one order.
7. Q: How is the payment terms?
A: Normally T/T 30% in advance and T/T 70% before shipment.
8. Q: Can I mix different models in one container?
A: Yes, different models can be mixed in one container, but the quantity of each model should not be less than MOQ.
9. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: All product was tested piece by piece before delivery.