Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model::||KS-001||Internal Size::||70*40*25 Mm|
|Unit Weight::||0.69 Kg||OEM::||Yes|
Spare Keys Push Button Key Lock Box House Corrosion Resistance OEM
In days gone by it was not unusual for spare keys to be left beneath doormats or under flowerpots without any risk. Unfortunately this is no longer possible; such obvious hiding places would leave properties at risk of unwanted entry, theft or criminal damage.
The combination key lock box is a reliable, cost-effective way of leaving keys available for anyone who needs to gain entry to a property. The ten push button combination can be regularly changed, keeping the lock secure and ensuring a unique code is always in operation. The key safe is small enough to be stowed almost anywhere, which means it can be kept out of sight, yet readily accessible to anyone who is authorized to gain access to the property.
1. Product Name: Combination lock box
2. Model: KS-001
3. External Size: 105*65*55 mm
4. Internal Size: 70*40*25 mm
5. Material: Zinc alloy
6. Colour: Red
7. Unit Weight: 0.7 kg
8. Package: 1 pc/white box
9. Package Size: 35*24*26 cm
10. Quantity: 30 pcs/carton
11. Gross Weight: 21.5 kgs
12. Net Weight: 20.5 kgs
13. Lock Type: Push button combination
14. Brand: RX LOCK
15. Price Term: FOB NINGBO/SHANGHAI CHINA, CIF, EXW.
16. Accessories: Yes
17. OEM: Yes
How to Set:
1. Open the key box, white back of the cover to set password.
2. Remove the white cover, and then choose your code.
3. Use Modify Gadgets to turn the plastic screw on the back panel 180 degree, arrow pointing down.(The best password is 3-7 digits ). You have now saved the code.
4. Please do not lock immediately after setting is completed, have a test.Pull the "CLEAR", and press the button you set before, at last press the "OPEN". If the bolt is retracted to explain successfully set.
5. Put the white cover back and remember your password.
Secure storage for keys enabling keys to be left out for children, workmen etc.
It is sometimes necessary to provide access to the workplace when a key-holder is not available. Rather than providing each individual with his or her own key, which is at risk of being lost or stolen, it is often desirable to have a spare key that can be accessed by an authorized individual.
* Solid metal construction.
* Durable baked powder coating for corrosion resistance.
* Fitted with high quality ten push button combination giving more than one thousands of potential combinations.
* For maximum security we recommend this key lock box is fixed to a wall.
* Includes mounting screws and wall plugs.
* Spare keys are not available for this key lock box.